Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some August Highlights

I thought I would just cram in a few things that we did in August since I haven't posted in over a month.
We went to the Treehouse Museum with my sister and niece a few weeks ago. Here is Brinley riding a bull at the little rodeo grounds they have. It was so cute! She and Maryn thoroughly enjoyed all the dress ups they have from princesses to cowboys to firefighters to fairy tales.

Our trip to Bear Lake! We went to Bear Lake and stayed with Brian's parents over the Raspberry Days weekend up there. Brinley loved camping! She especially liked going on 4-wheeler rides with Daddy and swimming. I liked being away from the normal for a day or so and putting my feet in the sand.
The County Fair! Oh, it was so hot that day but we wanted to take Brinley to do the kids' games at the Fair in Morgan on our way to Bear Lake. She had fun decorating this little bag and crown. She had fun playing with all her cousins who were there too!

No comments: