Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brinley's Big Girl Room


Brian and I have been working for what seems like all summer to get this room done. We have had to shuffle furniture to move the computer room out of the bedroom next to Brinley's and then to move the crib, changing table/dresser, and recliner into that room which will be the baby's room. Next was the painting! Brian was such a trooper staying up late to finish and get the room done! We are still in need of a dresser for her and to hang pictures up but at least she is in her new room!!
I can't believe she is sleeping in a big girl bed, as we call it. Yes, I cried the first night she just seemed so old...where did my little baby go? Of course, Brian was very sympathetic and said, "Well, you know you have another one (baby) coming." I am a little emotional right now, but men definitely don't have that maternal side :) do they?

2 comments:

Zanny said...

Yay! Thanks for the invite! Summer and I will be there for SURE. See ya Wednesday :)

Nicki Slaugh said...

Hey you- I LOVE LOVE LOVE her new room! Very stylish! I can't believe it is almost October! I can't wait to see your little fella! I am totally with you- I signed Jax up for preschool a year early just for a social outing for him and I have been emotional... I LOVE and Hate that they are growing up!!! I love the snuggle stage! Jazzy is turning into a wild woman nowadays...she def takes after her brother! I am excited for yOU and miss you tons! GOOD LUCK AND KEEP ME POSTED!