Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yes, This is How Potty Training is Going!

Our sweet Brinley Mae! Oh, I had high hopes at the beginning of June that Brinley would be potty trained in a matter of weeks (that wasn't unrealistic I thought). But here we are at the end of July and I think she has only successfully gone on the potty maybe 5 times. I decided to back off and not pressure her, I think she is just not quite ready. The idea was to be all done by the time the new baby comes-I'm not holding my breath!! Anyone out there have any wonderful suggestions? I will take them!

1 comment:

Zanny said...

Hey, let me know of any tips and tricks YOU find out! Hahaha! I'm working on potty-training with Summer too. Hey, I LOVE the idea of a playdate! Let's totally do it. Jerald's piano lesson schedule is sort of ongoing at our house, so maybe Summer and I could venture up to your house...if you don't mind that! Let me know when you could do it. Hey, we can share potty-training tricks with each other and maybe our girls could inspire each other...hopefully!