Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Announcing Baby Twitchell #2!!!

We are so excited to announce that we are going to have a baby! Brinley is excited that she will be a BIG SISTER! I am 12 weeks along and am doing well. I have been tired and sick but I think that part is almost over! This ultrasound is from 3/27/09 and our little baby is about 3.7 cm long. It is not the best picture, but ultrasounds are glossy and hard to photograph I discovered. You can see the baby's head on the right and the body on the left, there is a little leg too. We took Brinley to this appointment and she thought it was cool that she could see the baby and see the arms and legs move!

We got Brinley this Big Sister shirt and that is how we told Brian's family. Paul and Caroline took us all out to dinner and we thought it would be the perfect opportunity. We had it on her under her jacket, and after our drinks came, Brian took her jacket off and everyone was surprised!

The cupcake is how we told my family about the baby. I made cupcakes and put little plastic babies inside...Brian said they had his hair. I got this idea from Brian's cousin, Mindy, whose sister-in-law did it to their family. Anyway it was funny because my nephew, Carter was the first to find it and he thought he won a prize, and then my brother-in-law Brandyn thought it was an April's Fools' joke!! But everyone was excited for us when we told them, they were in the cupcakes because we were going to have a baby!



The big Due Date is October 22nd!

3 comments:

Zanny said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both! There are so many exclamation points in this comment, but they are so needed!!!

Stephanie Clegg said...

Congratulations!

The Reid Family said...

Congratulations! 2 is exciting and keeps you oh so busy! I ran into your mom and dad at walmart last night. I was so excited to see your mom when I saw her I called "Debbie" and I probably scared her and then I was like oh do you know who I am?!! It was good to see them. Good luck with this next little one. Too bad we only see each other once a year on the 4th of July!